“Best Ocean Isle Coffee”
Review of Drift

Drift
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Established in 2014 to bring quality coffee, small kitchen meals, real fruit smoothies, organic baked goods completed by people with a passion for serving.
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife and I went to Drift for morning coffee and discovered the best coffee in the Ocean Isle area! My wife ordered fresh brewed coffee and I ordered a cappuccino. Both were delicious! We also enjoyed a pecan granola bar, a sausage and cheese corn muffin, and a ham and cheese scone. All very good. Service was prompt and friendly. We elected to seat ourselves inside but tables were available outside on the deck. Drift is now our go-to place for great coffee at Ocean Isle Beach!

1  Thank Ronald M

Reviewed May 24, 2014

If they didn't like a picture I posted on Instagram of #oceanislebeach , I probably would not have know this place existed! They serve great coffee, have an excellent ham sandwich. and the 2 guys that run the place are super friendly. It is a great find in Ocean Isle Beach!

1  Thank Keith P
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My daughters and I were happy to find a new coffee shop when we arrived at the beach. Little did we know what a treat we were in for! A former nondescript office near the pier has been transformed into a lovely upscale shop serving awesome coffee, treats like biscotti, muffins and scones from a local farm, healthy smoothies, and delicious sandwiches like turkey avocado and tuna melts. Two charming brothers own and operate Drift and do all the work themselves. Even some of the furniture is handmade by them. It is obvious that these personable young men have put lots of thought and research into this business as well as tons of hard work. The result is fantastic. Great coffee, food and atmosphere make this our new favorite place at Ocean Isle. Be sure to visit like we did - several times each day!!!
Jane, Margaret & Rebecca - Charlotte