“Best Burger”

Beaches Burgers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone #910-575-7777. Reviews on urbanspoon.com and yelp.com, listed in yellowpages.com
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Best Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Best Burgers on the beach!!!!! If you like that homemade taste away from home, I highly recommend. I dream of these burgers.

Visited February 2013

st. louis
“Hidden Gem at OIB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at Beaches over 50 times in the last several years. I recommend the Carolina Cheeseburger "all the way." My 82 year old Dad who has Alzheimer's always wants to go there.... It's one thing he can remember!!! If there is no seating be patient, the turnover is pretty fast!

Wingate, North Carolina
“Good food without the frills!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and I read the online reviews for several restaurants, and this one caught his eye. When we arrived it actually reminded us of a little place at home. The place is not fancy, but it's clean...the food is good...and our server was friendly. We each had a three ounce burger which was just the right size for us to sneak in a little ice cream after lunch. I had okra as my side which was a yummy option I chose instead of traditional fries, and my husband had tater tots. Of course, we had sweet tea!

Lewis Center, Ohio
“Just a regular burger joint.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

There was nothing special about this place. My wife had a decent burger. I had chicken fingers and fries, neither of which was that great. I was hoping the fries would be good but they were dry. My one daughter had grilled cheese which was also ok and my other daughter had grilled bologna. All in all, I would not return to this restaurant.

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Carolina Burger... do it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Our first experience with Beaches Burgers was spring of 2011. We were there pre-season, and had stumbled in out of the rain near closing time (unknown to us). The staff welcomed us in with smiles - though I've been in a job at closing time hoping no one comes in! - and served up three burgers and a dog with some fries and onion rings that were absolutely fantastic!! Loved the flavor off the grill - and I think my kids got some shakes that were pretty tasty, too! So I made it a point to get back there for a meal this year's spring break trip. Food was awesome again - this time we grabbed it to go - I love my burgers loaded with toppings... and they provide a tasty sandwich at a reasonable price in a low-key easy atmosphere. If you're visiting OIB, ya gotta give them a try!

• Visited March 2012