I don't know how Ocean Isle is in the summer, but in March, it's like you've been given your very own place in the sun. Yes, it was a little chilly, but the sheer beauty of the place prompted us to ask to stay an extra day at The Islander Inn. That was no problem. There was no fighting over the waffle-maker in the breakfast room, and there were enough goodies there to last until dinner at Calabash, NC, just 9 miles south, and a mecca for all seafood lovers. It was great to be out of the traffic of Myrtle Beach, and the view from our balcony was breathtaking. Would visit again in a skinny minute!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As an oceanfront hotel in Ocean Isle Beach, The Islander Inn overlooks one of the most pristine North Carolina beaches. The Islander Inn is conveniently located within walking distance to several restaurants, shops, an arcade, miniature golf, and museum. The Inn is also just a 10 minute drive from 25 world-class golf courses and hundreds of first-rate restaurants. Famous for its peace and quiet, this intimate oceanfront facility appeals to the young couple, vacationing family, golf enthusiast, or beachcomber who enjoys superior accommodations and breathtaking views of the most beautiful beach on the East Coast. All oceanfront rooms feature a 50in. plasma television. All rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and telephone with voice mail capability. Room rates include daily housekeeping, deluxe continental breakfast, free WiFi, access to our outdoor oceanfront pool with Tiki bar, indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Islander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Hotel Ocean Isle Beach
- Islander Ocean Isle Beach