“Exceptional”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We ordered a take-out pie forthe first time as we usually eat in. The pie was ready in the allotted time and when we got it to our room it was perfect. True NY pie awesome crust, great cheese and sauce and generous toppings. The best pizza this side of NY. Highly recommend. I've seen some reviews that say it's expensive. You get what you pay for. I'm sure there's a Little Caesar's with $5.00 pizzas somewhere near, but it shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as this place. We've been eating here for three years and never had a bad pie.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Canned mushrooms???? Geez, getting very tired of very plain Jane, not creative food for the veggie folks. Seemed pretty busy so I assume the meat eaters liked it. Is it so difficult to offer a more creative list of toppings?

1  Thank sasrsc
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had seafood two nights in a row so we wanted to get something different on our last night of vacation and decided to try Joey O's. It is not a fancy place by any means but the pizza is AWESOME!!! The garlic rolls are delicious too! Sure wish I had some at home with me now! When I first saw the price of $24 for a pizza, I decided after eating it that it was worth it. So fresh and yummy!

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We got pizza to take home and it was wonderful! Can't really say much about the service as we didn't dine in. However, the staff was polite when we picked our order up. I loved the garlic knots as an appetizer!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

If you are looking for a great pizza. This is the place. Hand tossed, and overloaded with toppings. you wont find a better pizza for many miles around