“Awesome ribs”
Review of Sugar Shack

Sugar Shack
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Awesome ribs”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We always go to the Sugar Shack when in the Myrtle Beach area. The ribs are great - I like the ribs and shrimp combo with a red stripe. It is small, very casual and noises but always fun

• Visited June 2013

Wingate, North Carolina
“Best ribs and steak around...”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went with friends who had visited before, but it had been a while. We were not disappointed! The ribs were melt in your mouth and slid off the bones with ease. The steak was amazing, and my husband really enjoyed the tuna with mango sauce. The steak is huge so we recommend you share. I am not a huge sweet potato fan usually, but it came with each meal and was delicious as was the slaw. The service was impeccable! The only tiny, tiny negative was that it's a bit noisy in the small restaurant, but food and service outweigh that by a mile. We will definitely visit again!

• Visited June 2013
Garner, NC
“Great ribs!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

First time we'd eaten there, we went on recommendations of friends, and the reviews here. We were there on Sat night of Memorial Day weekend - so you can only expect that they were busy! In fact when we walked in the hostess asked if we had a reservation (which we didn't) and indicated they were booked up for the night - but since we were only a party of 3, she said give her a few minutes and she's see if she could squeeze us in, and she did! We only had to wait 15-20 minutes for a booth. We all ordered the ribs and they were 'fall off the bone' tender and delicious. I had the fries ands slaw as sides and they were both very good. Will definitly go back when we're in the area!

• Visited May 2013
Berwick, Pennsylvania
“YEARLY TRIP TO OCEAN ISLE”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Our family has been coming to Ocean Isle Beach for the last six years. The first year we ate at Sugar Shack and have not missed going there at least once per visit while at the beach. This is one of my oldest son's favorite restaurants. We look forward to eating there this year as well. Best Jamaican food I've had anywhere.

• Visited August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Food's Good, But Restaurant is too Loud”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We have eaten at the Sugar Shack several times. The food is good, but I hate to sit at a restaurant and not be able to talk to my friends and family. This is a loud place. If you like streaks, they are great! The coconut shrimp is good, also. It is a seasonal place, as they are only open half the year. It's small and the wait is usually long. I do not feel it is worth waiting to get in.

• Visited July 2012