“Unusual but good food.”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Food was good; large portions but also just a bit pricey! Not something I would do everyday. Service was good but restaurant was noisy.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We had take-out, so can't comment on the place. But the food was nicely done. Not special, but nice.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We have dined at just about all of the restaurants in the Ocean Isle Beach area. Never ate here because it always seemed crowded in the summer. On a recent off-season visit we took the opportunity to try it out. Service was very good. I thought the prices seemed a bit high, but when the food was delivered, the portions were ample. All of the food was well prepared and the seasoning shone through without particular heat. You could tell the spicing was authentic, and unique.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food here was really pretty good, especially the coconut shrimp and the ribs. One of our part really did not like the goat and they very generously took it off the bill. Definitely a shack environment with an uncomfortably loud atmosphere. Not really able to talk to others at the table

1  Thank BostonTravelynn
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Several folks told me to check this place out, so I went. Looks like a hole in the wall at first, it's cool and nice inside. Service was outstanding and cheery. Food was off the chain good. From the Johnny bread on the table, to the crab bites, the chicken wings, red beans and rice, and even the cole slaw on the side of my plate, everything was delicious, flavorful and plentiful. BUT, I had the ribs and grilled shrimp as my entree, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better...dang!! Meat just falls off the bone. I would definitely recommend this place and I will be going back for sure. Definitely check it out.