“Worth a stop!”

Ocean Isle Creamery
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Worth a stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I have been to the Ocean Isle three times and each time I've had to make a stop at the Creamery. It's a great treat on a hot summer day. There are so many different homemade flavors to choose from. This trip I got the M&M ice cream and loved it!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

It wasn't great; it wasn't terrible. I've had better and I've had worse. My husband and I had the hurricanes and my kids had a cone. The service was eh. They didn't know the names of the ice cream. We ordered the hurricanes by name and they just stared at us. We had to explain what was in them. It was written on the board behind their heads!

High Point, North Carolina
“Cool Treat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Ocean Isle Creamery offers a good selection of made-on-site ice cream. Everyday different flavor ice creams are added to their selections of the standard flavors. The fresh strawberry was excellent but my favorite was Butterfinger. Double dip. In a waffle cone. And enjoyed while sitting in the rocking chairs on the patio at the front of the store.

• Visited May 2014
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
“Yum Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

The creamery is always a family favorite when visiting Ocean Isle. We usually stop a couple of different nights on our week long vacation. The ice cream is always homemade, creamy and flavorful. Flavor selection is different every evening so you never know what you are going to get but they always have something for everybody. There is generally a long line but the girls behind the counter keep it moving fast. The only downside is it is a bit pricey, especially if you get a specialty dessert, but it is well worth it.

“Bland ice cream”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Bland and didn't really have much flavor in the ice cream we had. Disappointed because in the last couple years it was very good!

• Visited May 2014