“good”

Ocean Isle Creamery
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We waited in line for a while which i anticipated was a good sign, when it was our turn to order we couldnt decided there were too many yummy looking choices! In the end it was good creamy ice cream.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family visited ocean isle creamy this evening. I have never encountered a more rude group of employees. It appeared to be physically painful for them to answer questions. How is someone supposed to know that the ice cream flavor "purple cow" tastes like grape? And don't dare ask them if they have kids sizes -the answer is no. And apparently this is a stupid question. The ice cream is mediocre at best and the staff would rather being doing anything but serving ice cream.

2  Thank columbustravel1
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place was raved about so we decided to give it a try. I did not think there was anything special about the place or the ice cream. I had the butterfinger & it was basically vanilla with a few flecks of something in it. My sister had something different & said the same thing. The place was packed but I really think its just because its the only ice cream on the island.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is the best ice cream place in the area. It's homemade, very creamy and the flavor is good. My husband liked the mint chocolate chip best & I liked the strawberry frozen yogurt. I only wish they offered a larger selection of frozen yogurt flavors. (We also stopped at an ice cream place on the mainland and there was no comparison!! Don't waste your money trying other places!)

Reviewed July 23, 2013

You have great ice cream and very hot workers! Da bomb ice cream has to be one of the best ice creams you have! Lisa is so hot