“I scream”

Ocean Isle Creamery
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Friendly place with good ice cream and frozen concoctions. Good service and very clean!
Sometimes a long line but they get through it fairly quick.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We had fantastic ice cream there last year (particularly the pineapple coconut) and were looking forward to it having it again when we returned this summer. It was horrible! My Butterfinger cone didn't have much Butterfinger in it at all and it tasted freezer-burned. The waffle cone (which I remembered fondly from the previous year) tasted like it came from a box. Same with my husband and sons' Birthday Cake. There was no birthday cake. Or sprinkles. It looked like plain vanilla ice cream. I hope it is better next year. :(

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We go to OIB alot and the OIC place has been a great addition in recent years. Maybe 5-6 years ago before OIC opened, the other alternative as a dimly lit place with limited choices and poor service. OIC is more expensive but worth the difference in price. It's clean, bright and spacious and the kids of course love it. It's a short walk from the pier and other beach attractions which makes it pretty convenient. Great family ice cream place.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I ordered Cookies and Cream and it was good but when I get Cookies and Cream I expect some cookies. There was plenty of cream but very little cookies.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Fantastic service and friendly staff make the OIC the best place for ice cream on the island. If you're looking for a clean, cool, family friendly place for dessert, this is the place to go.