“Follow up”

Add it.
Bart's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I had previously stated that it was under new ownership, well I was mistaken about that. I later learned that it was the owners daughter that had the sour attitude. Will never go back there again. The food was ok nothing extremely special. Would have been way better if it wasn't for her bad attitude and lack of manners.

2  Thank loafinallover

Reviewed May 7, 2011

We always make Barts one of stops on our annual trip to the coast of Carolina. I love the pulled pork and always bring 2 or 3 bottles of their BBQ sauce (vinegar based) home with me. Only a few short weeks away and I will be enjoying Bart's again!

Reviewed March 11, 2011

Went there to eat and let me say the food was good and everything is grilled not bbq'd like the sign out front says but the short woman was extremely rude and wouldn't accept their own coupons. Evidently they just got bought out. Very uncooperative with me and I guarantee I will NOT be back there ever again. The previous owners were fantastic.

Reviewed November 24, 2010

On November 12, my wife & I, along with another couple, had the good fortune to eat at Bart's BBQ This restaurant, located on the way from Wilmington, NC, to Myrtle Beach, SC, approximately 5 miles south of Shallotte, NC., is one of those places that features good food at reasonable prices. From BBQ sandwiches, to plates, to baby back ribs to fried chicken, everything is cooked the right way and served in generous portions.
Delicious slaw and hushpuppies, along with several other very good sides, are available to accompany every dish.
This is a sister restaurant to Jayne's Seafood, in Shallotte, and serves the same quality and prices.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

This is my style of BBQ. It was way to hot for me, too much red pepper. Could not eat it.