“Great food and Great Service”
Review of Sharky's

Sharky's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Tucked under the Ocean Isle Beach bridge, Sharky's Restaurant features a large indoor dining area as well as outdoor dining on the back deck that overlooks OIB's beautiful waterfront canal and views of the ICW. Menu choices offer the best seafood, salads, sandwiches, appetizers as well as the chef's choice of daily lunch and dinner specials. And all our menu items are reasonably priced! Enjoy ice cold beverages and anything from our menu at either of two bars. If you are planning a wedding, family reunion, birthday celebration or any special event, we have the perfect spot for that too! Sharky's has been the locals favorite for over 25 years and it's easy to see why it's the #1 destination for all visitors to our fantastic island paradise. If you are looking for a fun spot to enjoy great food, great drinks and the best staff, Sharky's Waterfront Restaurant is where you want to be.
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We had eaten at the Provision Company at Holden Beach b/c everybody said it was the place. Sharky's had a larger menu, better prepared food, larger servings and much, much better customer service at a price less than Provision Company. Not that the view was that important on a hot August day, we sat inside in an air-conditioned setting.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Sharky's is not only a beach hang out, but a "locals" place. At first the menu prices gave me a bit of sticker shock, I selected the seafood platter. The options were fried or broiled and I chose broiled, while one I was with chose the same but fried, and the third chose another dish. We were blown away by the amount, which could have easily been divided in half and eaten the next day ... but we were eating late, and were ravenous! The seafood in the platter consisted of flounder, shrimp, oysters, and either small or sea scallops (the larger cost a bit extra). The flounder was a very nice portion, and the shrimp and scallops were very large, and the oysters were Huge. We loved the environment and the on-the-water location, and had such a nice time that we "closed the place down", something none of the three of us had done in Many years. As an aside, I was fortunate enough to go there for lunch two days later, and was impressed with the grouper sandwich I had at lunch time. I think it will become a ritual!

Reviewed August 16, 2014

I've thought long and hard how to right this review. I was in Sharky's about 3 weeks ago with my husband and children when I heard a man very loudly cussing and saying they are going to do what I want them to do because I own this place. I really couldn't believe it. First of all I'm in the restaurants with my family. Second of all what owner would act this way in his own establishment. I can tell you I will never return and I have ever intention of telling my friends the same.

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

This was a good casual restaurant for my family of four (two kids ages 2 and 4). The restaurant's decor kept my kids interested and curious. Our waitress was attentive and friendly. The food was good but we felt is was a bit expensive. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Service was great. Our waitress was very nice and attentive. The pizza was really good and filling. Casual atmosphere. Nice view also. Would definitely go back again