“Excellent food out of a tiny kitchen.”
Review of Bistro 150

Bistro 150
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love this place, tucked away in corner of a strip mall in OAk Ridge, excellent food and a very unique, intimate atmosphere. Live music lots of evenings and great patio seating as well. Usually eat off of their special board but really have t ever had anything we haven't loved!

Reviewed January 7, 2016

Expectations were high as friends had recommended this. We went at Christmas time, service was mediocre, food was bland - chicken tasted like rubber.

We will not return.

Reviewed December 20, 2015

Went here again last night w/another couple. 3 of us had the pengasius (sp.?) and it was awesome as usual. Husband had the night's special (pork) and he said it was out-of-this-world. Chefs are always amazing. Never had an under-whelming meal here, great, cozy place to have excellent food and/or a drink with friends. Staff's super friendly; we're going to SERIOUSLY miss the blonde cashier/waitress. She's been one of the best parts of this wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

I have known of this place for a while but this is my first visit. I had the Tuna which was cooked to medium rare. The fish sat on some veggies and couscous. I will admit it was pretty darn good. I would like to see a little better wine list, but I will be back. Small place with interesting seating.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

The atmosphere here is laid-back and welcoming. Food is always delicious. Coffee and wine served as well. This is a great, but sometimes overlooked spot to hang with friends.

Been to Bistro 150? Share your experiences!