“Still awesome!”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2015

Went here again last night w/another couple. 3 of us had the pengasius (sp.?) and it was awesome as usual. Husband had the night's special (pork) and he said it was out-of-this-world. Chefs are always amazing. Never had an under-whelming meal here, great, cozy place to have excellent food and/or a drink with friends. Staff's super friendly; we're going to SERIOUSLY miss the blonde cashier/waitress. She's been one of the best parts of this wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

I have known of this place for a while but this is my first visit. I had the Tuna which was cooked to medium rare. The fish sat on some veggies and couscous. I will admit it was pretty darn good. I would like to see a little better wine list, but I will be back. Small place with interesting seating.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

The atmosphere here is laid-back and welcoming. Food is always delicious. Coffee and wine served as well. This is a great, but sometimes overlooked spot to hang with friends.

Reviewed September 30, 2015

From my experience, it is okay for a quick sandwich or coffee, but that's about it. Nice folks, never had bad service.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Great food. Little hole in the wall but nice clientele and employees. Best Caesar salad and casadias I've ever eaten anywhere!

Been to Bistro 150? Share your experiences!