“Fabulous lunch today”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

A potatoe chip encrusted filet of fish with a sweet chutney relish. Oh my goodness delicious. The Bistro is staying creative and offers a real value for lunch. It is an Oak Ridge treasure.

1  Thank Carl_Utley
There are newer reviews for Bistro 150

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very food and great value for the money. Weekends have live music - lucky to have this restaurant in our area.

1  Thank jim r
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This happens to be my favorite little place in Oak Ridge..Freddie is an amazing chef who treats everyone like family.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

My friends from work & I love to get cheesecake and coffee or a glass of wine here. Bistro 150 has a very comfy, classy atmosphere, & the owner is very friendly! I highly reccommend this little gem.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Under "Who did you go with" I could have selected all of the choices. I've been there alone, for business meetings, and with family as well. They've greatly expanded the menu over the years. It's a wonderful place to go for any meal, day or night, or for just coffee. Free wifi. Nice music. Live entertainment some nights. Great atmosphere. I love it.

1  Thank Voondabar