“Delicious!”

Ranked #31 of 60 Restaurants in Oak Island
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I ate lunch here yesterday & it was delicious. I had the Red Curry. Lunch came withan egg roll, soup & the entree. The Thai ice tea was great too. Reasonably priced. Quick service. I will definitely eat here again on future trips to Oakl Island.

1  Thank fromOBX
There are newer reviews for Thai by the Sea

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We eat here often. Oak Island doesn't have a ton of dining choices, but this is a good one. We've lived in larger metropolitan areas and I travel a lot for work, and this place would be one of my favorites in a big city. The lunch meal always includes a cup of homemade soup (brothy yet tasty) and wonderful spring rolls-a plate full of these would make a good meal. The curry dishes are always tasty, I'm a fan of the Yellow Curry with chicken and wife likes Panang Curry. The noodle dishes are also very good, particularly Pad Kee Mau. If you've got a big appetite, I recommend the Chunky Chicken. Everything is very fresh, and it's a delicious healthy choice if you need a break from fried seafood. The owners are local good folks. Give it a try.

1  Thank Cantgetsignedin
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed the meal. The service was fast and friendly, my kids were not over joyed with their selections....but did enjoy the place. I have to disagree with other reviews regarding the coconut cake. It didn't taste homemade and was not at all tasty. But...the meal was very good.

1  Thank Carmen A
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I travel from Wilmington to Oak Island on business many times a month.
A friend met me there for lunch and I loved it. Since then I have brought my wife many times.
Now I come to eat there even if it is 30 miles out of my way.
It is a great place to eat. The food is excellent and the service is wonderful.

Don't miss this one if you are on Oak Island.

Chet K. Leland, NC

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We have eaten here twice and both times have been very impressed with the food and service. Generous portions, cold beer and friendly wait staff! # 19 and # 20 are our favorites, along with the wonton soup. Don't forget to order the homemade coconut cake- awesome.. Reasonably priced too. Interesting decor. The owners try very hard to make sure you are pleased. You will not be disappointed!!

1  Thank Oki2013