“NC BBQ”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Laurelville OH
“NC BBQ”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We look forward to The Barbecue House every year. Food is excellent! When it is busy you can expect a wait.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank redr0bin49

Southport
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The pulled pork sandwich is my very favorite! The meat is always tender and delicious. I go there year round because I live in the area. I read other reviews about the slow pace, but you can call ahead for take out. They are crazy busy this time of the rear. Oh, yeah, try the sweet potato fries.

• Visited June 2014
Oak Island, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Looked forward to the ribs, came away disappointed.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

When I visited, I really wanted the ribs, but came away sadly disappointed. They were average. I smoke them much better myself. The sides and corn bread were good.

• Visited April 2014
Mount Sterling, Kentucky
“I forgot the okra and corn!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Went there for dinner tonight and it was really good. The food was tasty and prepared exactly as ordered. I enjoy the house sauce the best. The staff was repeatedly checking to see if our food was as ordered or if there is anything that they could do to make our dinning experience more enjoyable. This all took place while the restaurant was packed. The only mistake was that I forgot to order their fabulous okra and fried corn. Great establishment on Oak Island.

Oak Island, North Carolina
“No bad reviews”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I think it's funny that the Bar be que house has no bad reviews. I posted one on June 26th, because of bad service. We waited thirty minutes and never received our food. I posted a review about this and it disappeared from their web site. Only the good reviews are posted. This is a sad way to drum up business.

• Visited June 2014