“A relaxing, ocean view.”
Review of Ocean Crest Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oak Island
Ocean Crest Motel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Oak Island
Reviewed January 26, 2010

My sons, grandson and I enjoyed our stay at the Ocean Crest Motel in Oak Island NC. We found our rooms to be very pleasant, clean and quiet, the view incredible and the staff friendly and accommodating. We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Ocean Crest Motel

Reviewed January 26, 2010

I have been going to OCM for YEARS. I have never, ever had a problem with the rooms or staff. The times I have been there if someone did have a minor complaint it was corrected immediately. To be honest it is my favorite place to go. great beach, fishing at the motel and a caring staff. If you are going here to get the "myrtle beach" scene you can forget it. this is a quite laid back place perfect for getting away from the hustle and bussel of daily living.
I will go again and again as long as I'm able and its there.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2010

we have been staying at the ocean crest for years. the owner walt is like family. its always clean and running great. would never stay any place else on oak island.
John & Mary
PInhurst, NC

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2010

We usually visit Oak Island and stay at Ocean Crest Motel several times a year. We have been going to Ocean Crest Motel for a few years now and truly enjoy everything. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are clean and neat and you can't ask for a better view just right outside your door. We even get the same room each time we go, which is wonderful. Anytime of the year the rates are fantastic. We look forward to returning this year also.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2010

Haven't been there in a year but I can tell you that I wouldn't stay anywhere else but Ocean Crest.Not only is it right on the beach and affordable but it's clean and the staff is awsome.I fell in love with the place the first time I stayed there.It is extremely comfortable and if you want peace and quiet this is the place.Great restaurant next door and the pier is right at your back door.It's perfect and as I said AFFORDABLE!!!!!! Can't wait to go back.

Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2010

always have a wonderful time . stafe on top of things. pool nice and clean very crisp looking. usually same good guest return year after year . wonderful vacationing at ocean crest,

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2010

Wow! what a blessing to be able to stay at the Ocean Crest Motel. Our Viet Nam Veteran friend and his wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful handicap accommodations. It was one of the most enjoyable and much needed beach trips they have ever taken. There is just something about being able to walk out your door and step onto beach sand! Many thanks & may God richly bless you and your great staff!
Judy Hyatt

#1 of 5 in Southport
Golden Sands
Golden Sands
#2 of 19 in Carolina Beach

Been to Ocean Crest Motel? Share your experiences!