“vACATION HERE FOR MANY YRS. CLEAN,NICE CONFORTABLE & FRIENDLY. GOOD LOCATION. I LIKE THE POOL BEST THEN TO THE OCEAN”
Review of Ocean Crest Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oak Island
Ocean Crest Motel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Oak Island
concord,nc
Reviewed January 20, 2010

always have a wonderful time . stafe on top of things. pool nice and clean very crisp looking. usually same good guest return year after year . wonderful vacationing at ocean crest,

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
NC
Reviewed January 19, 2010

Wow! what a blessing to be able to stay at the Ocean Crest Motel. Our Viet Nam Veteran friend and his wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful handicap accommodations. It was one of the most enjoyable and much needed beach trips they have ever taken. There is just something about being able to walk out your door and step onto beach sand! Many thanks & may God richly bless you and your great staff!
Judy Hyatt

• Stayed May 2008, traveled with friends
beckley wv
Reviewed January 19, 2010

my mother, sister and I come to oak island every year and stay a week, we enjoy our stay at the ocean crest motel. it is clean and family oriented, the rooms are a bit small but over all we dont stay in our rooms much. it is ocean front, close to the peir and I can open my room door and smell the ocean air, and watch the sun come up from there if I choose too. we enjoy it and will continue to stay there....

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Charlotte N.C.
Reviewed January 19, 2010

I was so surprised to see negative reviews about the ocean crest! My family and I stayed there many times while we were looking for a beach house to buy. The staff was friendly the rooms were clean and the beach front location was to die for! I would recommend the ocean crest to all my friends and family!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
Coastal North Carolina
Reviewed January 19, 2010

I have read some of these reviews with a great deal of shock. We have stayed at The Ocean Crest Motel three times and will go again in December of 2010, if not before. Words that describe the motel are simple, clean, highly amenable to easy beach living i.e. wet swimsuits, sandy feet, general clutter. The balconies face the ocean and are nearly in the ocean. It is no frills. Why would you need them? The ocean is right outside your door. The adjacent pier is clean and well run. If you love simple and clean and well run then this is for you. If you want Mrtyle Beach resort then keep driving. We absolutely love the place. Very North Carolina old-time simplicity! YAY!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank anncgrl
Cincinnati
Reviewed January 19, 2010

We have been going to Ocean Crest Motel for several years and we have never been disappointed. Our rooms have always been clean and well maintained. The beach is quiet and ideal for families with children. Walks on the nearby pier are always interesting since we can meet the local fishermen and women , and meet some of the other vacationers. There are shops, restaurants, and grocery stores ...all within a reasonable distance. All the rooms that we have stayed in have an excellent view of the ocean and pier.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
morristown, tennessee
Reviewed January 19, 2010

Wow! I have been going to Ocean Crest for several years now. I can tell you that it is clean, family oriented, and a great value! It is our favorite place to stay!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
#3 of 3 in Ocean Isle Beach
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 5 in Southport

Been to Ocean Crest Motel? Share your experiences!