“one of the best places to hang out at OKI”
Review of pirates deck

pirates deck
Ranked #26 of 59 Restaurants in Oak Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Wings were good....

and The steaks on Friday night were really good!!!!

We had great service best on OKI.
They also had a good band on Sat night
You can eat indoors or outside...

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Terrible service and terrible menu. Brought my family--husband, mother in law, and two toddlers here for dinner while on vacation in Oak Island. It took 10 minutes to be greeted. Then another 20 to place an order. We all wanted wings, but of course, they were out of wings, so back to the drawing board. Finally, waitress makes a guest appearance and we order mac and cheese off the kids menu and fried seafood. 30 minutes later, we got mac and cheese nuggets, not mac and cheese. So, we indicated that the "mac and cheese" on the kids menu was also supposed to come with fries, because the menu said all kids items come with fries. When the waitress went to check, she returned to say, "No, it does not come with fries" and that "mac and cheese" on the kids menu is actually "mac and cheese nuggets." So, the food was incorrectly advertised, incorrectly served, very very late, and so badly fried that the grease was oozing out. It was comical how bad it was. My 2- and 3-year-old went home hungry because they would not touch the mac and cheese nuggets. And, I nearly vomited when I got home that night from the food and I very rarely get sick from food. Do not go here to eat, particularly if you have children.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Good burgers, dogs and sandwiches. This ain't white table cloth so if you're looking for fancy keep going. If you're looking for a place to drink a beer and enjoy some fries or onion rings, give it a shot. If you're a smoker you will love this place. Outdoor dining and you can smoke. A lot of locals hang out here and lots of tv's for watching the game.

1  Thank backhousepirate
Reviewed April 5, 2014

The shrimp was over cooked, oysters not steamed, French fries were hard in the middle, hush puppies were fried in old grease, and to top it off when I spoke with manager he was VERY RUDE, wanted to argue that he wasn't giving me a discount which I didn't ask for, I politely told him not to worry about the money and like a TRUE LADY showed myself out. I have never been treated so rudely, and was HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED... Do yourself a favor just drive by!

4  Thank Leichman
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My husband will eat anything and he could not eat the food. The Margarita I orders I could not drink.... that was a first for me. The bathroom was Animal House like. We will never go there again

1  Thank WendyMountPleasantSC