“Best Seafood in town!”

Pelican Seafood Market and Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 61 Restaurants in Oak Island
Cuisines: Lebanese, Seafood
Description: Pelican Seafood sells fresh LOCAL seafood as well as delicious lunches and dinners to eat in or take out. The owners work there and are very pleasant to chat with. I was so pleased to find their menu was a mix of Mediterranean and southern foods with homemade desserts like mamool. We purchased fresh fish and shellfish to cook ourselves and ate lunch there. I would love to write a review. Thank you. Traci Stevenson. tracisbold@gmail.com
“Best Seafood in town!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The best place to go get seafood in all of Brunswick county. My family and I have been millions of times and never have we regretted it. The scallops are to die for and the steamed shrimp is perfectly cooked and delicious. They only do take out now so we take food out as well as get it fresh from the market. The people and owners are especially friendly and extremely helpful. The young lady there was also great at giving me recipes and how much food I would need. I will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank Sandra6666

“The best seafood”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Best seafood in the world . I used to go to other places and I would walk out because it stunk so bad.also Tony (the owner) is a very nice guy who always sells fresh product.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Gungtryhhufthui
Southport, North Carolina
“best scallops around”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

fresh seafood, best fried scallops in brunswick county! local favorite. they also sell market style seafood to take home and will give you hints on how to cook it. My wife loves the Baklava. Great choice.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank charles t
SOUTHPORT
“Nice Folks, Not the same ole thing”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Try the family recipes and if you are dying for a softshell crab po-boy - you have found the right place.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank sobaki
Athens, Ohio
“Yummy fresh seafood”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We ordered fried shrimp, scallops, and flounder, as well as the crab cake. The fried seafood was very lightly breaded and delicious. The shrimp were a little overdone, but it might have steamed as we drove from the restaurant to our rental house. The scallops were perfectly cooked and juicy. The shrimp-scallops-flounder combo included two sea scallops, two good-sized flounder fillets, and a healthy portion of shrimp. The combos come with two sides; we liked the fried okra and the potato salad. They were out of hush puppies, or we'd have ordered those. Prices were good as well: The most expensive combo on the menu (shrimp, scallops, flounder, oysters, and soft-shell crab) was $25.

• Visited July 2012