“Good breakfast food”

Russells Place Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 60 Restaurants in Oak Island
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I don't get people who post terrible reviews of places like this. My wife loved her biscuits and gravy while I enjoyed pecan pancakes. It was good breakfast food at a reasonable price. And if you get there late in the morning, expect a long line.

There are newer reviews for Russells Place Restaurant

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place is great for home cooked food. Locals eat there so that tells you something. Normally a line esp. for breakfast.

1  Thank Paula W
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My boyfriend and I eat here about twice a month and the service is the reason we come. We always get prompt attention, the food is always good and well worth the price. It's a great value.

1  Thank macdougall4
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Typical diner type restaurant; good breakfast can be found here. Everything we had was really good. Only complaint is the price difference for the "sausage gravy". It was good gravy, but there was not really any sausage in it, and it was 1.10 more than regular milk gravy.

It's a small place and is busy by 9am; get there earlier if you can or you will wait for a bit for a table.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

My husband and I ate here for lunch at the beginning of Memorial Day weekend. The restaurant is nothing fancy. However, the prices are good and our food was really good. Everything came out exactly as ordered and it was hot. It's a pet peeve of mine to be served cold food. The only downsides are that it took awhile to get our meal, and the restaurant is a little loud with all those tables in such a small area. But, like I said, the food was good and I would go back.