“Will not go there again”
Review of Beana's Kitchen

Beana's Kitchen
Ranked #23 of 60 Restaurants in Oak Island
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We were shopping for a house and stopped in there. It took over an hour to get 2 very bad hamburgers and fries. Oak Island has so many great restaurants. I have no idea how this one stays open,. It was very inexpensive so maybe that is it

There are newer reviews for Beana's Kitchen

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Coffee was bad, sausage was microwaved, was rushed and had a piece of something in my water. No refill on my coffee. I will not be back and I live right next to this place. I was really hoping this place would be good, but sadly it is not. Was $10 with tip for breakfast, half a pecan waffle, this was good, two crappy pieces of sausage and a coffee.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Found this review on TripAdvisor while heading into Southport. Drove out of the way to eat there based on reviews here and it wasn't worth it. One thing for out-of-towners to know is that they only accept cash (no credit or debit cards). The pancakes were big but weren't anything exceptional. The reviews would lead you to believe it was something special. Overcooked bacon and Great Value Syrup. They were however giving away some freshly baked macadamia nut cookies. They were very good. Non-staff were going in cabinets, boxes blocked the back door and kind of drab, even for a local hot spot. VERY NICE STAFF!

1  Thank T L
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We enjoyed one of the best breakfast's we have ever had at Oak Island
at Beanna's Kitchen. Everyone raves over Russell's and it is very good, but
the vegetarian omlete I had at Beanna's was the best one I have ever had.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had breakfast here twice on a three day trip. The western omelet I had was fantastic. The food is great and so is the service. I would recommend this restaurant. Unfortunately, the do not accept credit crads, so be sure to bring cash.

1  Thank FSB47