“Best subs in town!”

Cuisines: American
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best subs in town!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Love the sub shop and always pick up subs going to or coming from the beach. Love the Cuban and the Philly and for little ones great grilled cheese. Subs are fresh and bountiful ....... and there is always a line in the summer so be prepared. If I'm not getting a sub I get the Greek salad with feta or the shrimp salad. Both really good. Also, the counter people are very efficient and very nice. Place is always clean. Don't miss it when you are in OK.

• Visited June 2014

Lexington, North Carolina
“Best Sub place for lunch”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I love to go here for lunch anytime I get a chance while at OKI. Service is friendly and food is readily available. This place was a hidden gem I found after years of going to OKI I had never stopped by and then last year I started stopping by and man was I ever surprised. I haven't stopped going by at least once a visit to OKI. Food is good, service is great and great value for the money.

Visited July 2014
Lancaster, Ohio
“Excellent subs”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I had the Cuban and my husband got the Italian. Both were so good that he went back and got them for us again later in the week and brought them out to the beach for lunch. Potato salad is very good too.

Visited May 2014
“Great place for a quick bite”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Friendly folks, good eats and always clean! Lots of sandwiches to choose from, good salads and many things house-made. Get's busy in-season. Go hungry; leave happy!

Visited November 2013
North Carolina
“Shrimp salad, shhh”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

After I tried the shrimp salad (family recipe), I can't break set to order anything else. So if I write this, I'm trusting they won't start running out :)

Visited May 2014