“Excellent subs”

Oak Island Sub Shop
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Oak Island
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Lancaster, Ohio
“Excellent subs”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I had the Cuban and my husband got the Italian. Both were so good that he went back and got them for us again later in the week and brought them out to the beach for lunch. Potato salad is very good too.

Visited May 2014

“Great place for a quick bite”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Friendly folks, good eats and always clean! Lots of sandwiches to choose from, good salads and many things house-made. Get's busy in-season. Go hungry; leave happy!

Visited November 2013
North Carolina
“Shrimp salad, shhh”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

After I tried the shrimp salad (family recipe), I can't break set to order anything else. So if I write this, I'm trusting they won't start running out :)

Visited May 2014
1 Thank nancy-a-go-go
Greenville, North Carolina
“Great subs”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped while riding our bikes. It was very busy but the subs were excellent. We will definitely continue to stop here.

“So much yes”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in after chillin on the beach for a few hours. Got a Chicken Parmesan sub with chips and a drink. Absolutely delicious! And I'm used to subway subs so I got a large but couldn't finish it. All good because now I get to relive that later for a snack. Stop by, you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank Jaxn81