“NIce little restaurant”

Big Tom's Wings and Pizza
Cuisines: American, Italian
Description: My wife and I ate here before a wedding. We cruised around town for an hour trying to find an interesting local place. All we really found was Big Tom's, and the food was pretty good so I thought I'd write a review.
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“NIce little restaurant”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great place to go relax, have a nice sandwich, pizza or bar-b-que chicken - but the service could be a little quicker.

Visited June 2013

Ronda, North Carolina
“Great Burgers and Chicken Sandwich”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Fresh Ground Chuck cooked to order on a buttered toasted bun. My wife had the chicken fresh chicken filet and loved it. The pizzas and wings are great also. I visit at least once a week

Visited June 2013
North Wilkesboro, NC
“Good most of the time.”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I like to go to Big Tom's on Wednesdays because they have a special on a pizza and wings. The wings are consistently good but often times the pizza is burned. I do like the fried dill pickles. We keep going back!

Visited February 2013
north carolina
“Great wing of fire!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I cant say good enough things about the wings!!! Yummy & hot!!! Cheese fries a little bland but i went for the wing & beer & to hang out with old friends!!

• Visited November 2012
Laurel Springs, North Carolina
“nice place for lunch...friendly and casual”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

the menu can be a bit confusing. Single Serving pizza is great! and for $1 more you can add a serving of wings....the wings are great too. Although, I try not to eat greasy and fried food so I usually get the extra wings just to share with folks at the table with me. The pizza is just right; it has a nice thick crust and is not greasy or oily like some of the chain pizza restaurants. they also have a fairly nice salad bar for a small diner type restaurant. A good place for a reasonably priced lunch. My colleagues tell me the chicken salad is wonderful as well.

• Visited May 2012