“Pretty good food”

Cuisines: Thai
North Carolina
“Pretty good food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Not the worst Thai, nor the best Thai food that I've eaten, thus the average rating. Think the sauces are flavorful. Not a curry fan so haven't had those. Tables are packed tightly together is one of their drawbacks.

• Visited March 2014

Wilkesboro, NC
“My Favorite Local Restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

TenTen Thai is a very good restaurant in the area. It is actually my favorite! We usually get carry out meals weekly since we live close by. The portions are large and the price is extremely reasonable. Most dishes can make two meals which makes it very inexpensive for the quality and taste. I like their Chicken in a Nest dish which is consisted of chicken, bell peppers, zucchini, onions, mushrooms and cashew nuts served with rice in an egg noodle basket. Also, their Pad Puk mixed vegetables stir fried dish is also excellent. Choices from chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, squid, scallops, seafood combination and even tofu are offered. Our meals have always been prepared fresh and we have never been disappointed. Their menu is extensive from appetizers, salads, soups, stir fry, Thai classic curry, speciality dishes, noodles, stir fried rices to desserts. The only disappointment I have with this restaurant is that it is not open on Saturdays....an unusual day for a restaurant to be closed. I very much recommend this this restaurant if you are in the area and looking for a unique dining experience.

• Visited February 2014
Wilkesboro, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have eaten there several times and I have never had any unpleasent experiences, but neither has it been worthy of a rave review. Each meal comes with soup and spring roll. The spring roll is ok, but the soup is indistiguishable from campbell's chicken and rice soup. The curries were OK, but the vegitables were obviously frozen mixed vegitables.

not bad, but not great.

• Visited December 2013
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“Real Thai Food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

It never occurred to me that you could have real Thai food in Wilkesboro. I was wrong. This establishment has delivered the goods. I have been fortunate enough to have lived in Bangkok.
and experienced traditional Thai food. This is as close as it gets.. (short of moving to Thailand).
The soups, salads,appetizers curry and noodle dishes are all excellent. Everything is prepared fresh and the wait staff is attentive to your needs. I give this restaurant my highest rating and have recommended it t all my family and friends. Definitely a Gem in the Wilkesboros.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Frank S
“Excellent Thai”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Thankful to have a restaurant in the area like this. Authentic Thai...always fresh, and never disappointing. Prices are very reasonable for this kind of food.

Visited May 2013