“Bad service dissapointend”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad service dissapointend”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

The older looking Asian lady kept giving me rude looks. & didnt want to receive my friends money she had to ask a waitress to take the money for her.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 45luz

Catawba NC
“RUDE and NO SERVICE”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have tried to give this resturant a fair chance multiple times but the service is terrible and they do not care if you have drink left and they also do not care what is playing on the television. We were in there at lunch and they had all the tvs on Maury with stripers? I really do not want to see that or my children see that. Everyone in the resturant seem to feel the same way except the owners? My daughter accidently spilled her drink in her plate and the girl came by and I said we had an accident and was about to ask her if I could order and pay for another plate but she pick up the plate and walked off would not even give me the chance to get another? Let me mention we were also out of drink. I would not spend my money here.

• Visited May 2013