“Great family restaurant and value.”

Italian Pizza & Pasta Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Newland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Family owned, great food! Try the white pizza too..good stuff. Their Italian sausage is also great. In the warmer seasons the outdoor seating patio is a great place to enjoy the cool,summer mountain evenings with a meal and a glass of wine, yet it's still kid friendly too.

There are newer reviews for Italian Pizza & Pasta Restaurant

Reviewed November 9, 2011

Not a lot of choices in this area but we definately made the right one! An attractive, clean dining area with friendly staff, prompt service without feeling rushed, and delicious food. we had spaghetti with meatball, and lasanga. The meatball was fresh made that day and the size of a tennis ball. It had been thinly sliced and was mildly spicy. Just right for my wife. The lasanga was loaded with "stuffing" between the noodles and both portions were very generous. The chef/owner came out during the meal to check on us and we enjoyed a nice conversation. It wasn't very busy at 8:00 PM which likely led to his feeling able to be out of the kitchen. I'd return again. Easily and conveniently located.

1  Thank bikingfarmer
Reviewed October 13, 2011

This little, well kind of big, eatery is an awesome place to eat. My husband and I ordered a pepperoni and mushroom pizza and it was delicious! The service was great and the place was busy, but not to the point of things being neglected. Every employee there was busy and kept things rolling. It is well worth a try if you are going to be in the area. They have an al fresco dining area outside and they serve all kinds of food, drinks, and dessert.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

My wife and son stayed in Linville this past weekend and found this unassuming little Italian place. With the name being so bland, we weren't too sure about it but thought we'd give it a shot anyway. It was quite busy but the staff was very friendly and attentive. The menu is classic Italian American, with lots of red sauce and the standard pizza and Calzone offerings. We opted for a pizza and I have to say it was among the best "standard pizza" I've ever had. The dough was flavorful, the cheese was of obviously high quality, and the sauce wasn't overbearing or sweet, but just right (at least for my tastes).

We also tried the homemade Tirimisu and were disappointed when it came out dry and fairly flavorless, so give that a pass and go with the spumoni.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

My family comes here every trip to the mountains. Pizza is our standard fare. Consistently good pizza. Friendly atmosphere. Not a lot of "choice" in the area but nonetheless, this is a family tradition.