“Yummy!”

Morgan's Tavern & Grill
Ranked #2 of 174 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Morgan's, our philosophy is simple – Provide great service in a casual and comfortable atmosphere with quality ingredients.
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great selection of food from delicious sandwiches to seafood plates. The service is good and food comes fairly quickly as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,405)

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Let me start by saying the only reason I didn't give 5 stars was due to the hostess poor attitude. My waitress was awesome and made up for it! Loved the atmosphere here. I ordered the fish taco and shrimp taco. Loved them both! Husband ordered the bear burger and enjoyed it as well. Glad I found a new place to eat when visiting New Bern!

1  Thank Rhjones69
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I must say this was one of the best places I have been to during my trip.The food was fresh and tasty with large helpings and the staff was very polite and helpful.It is a very interesting motif inside and even has outdoor dining. I give it ten out of ten...Loved it

1  Thank Winston M
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Found this restaurant through TripAdvisor and were very happy we did. The food was excellent only enhanced by our wonderful server, Tana, who was efficient, funny and helpful in terms of what to see in the historic district; sent us to Mitchell's Hardware Store - a must see for anyone in the area. We recommend Morgan's if you are looking for a wonderful food experience.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We had a nice lunch here on our way to the sites of New Bern. It is located in the center of town in a historic building. The atmosphere is unique and the good was very good. We also had some local beer which was offered and it was a hit. It has a pub like atmosphere and a great selection of salads, sandwiches, platters, soups, really anything you could think of. The fries were divine. The service was excellent with very a very knowledgeable wait staff.