“Little Restaurant with a big Heart”

Jenn & Sami's Bella Cucina Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This restaurant is once of the elite for italian cuisine, the food is outstanding and plentiful.
We decided on this place for an itimate dinner for 2 and were not disappointed.
The staff were very attentive and made sure we were extremely satisfied.
The surprising thing is this restaurant is not expensive and great value for money.
If you want Dinner and a Movie the restaurant is right across from the theatre.

1  Thank edodowd

Reviewed April 6, 2012

My husband and I went with another couple - having heard good things we looked forward to a great Italian meal. Our waiter did his best to spoil our dinner. It took forever to be acknowledged, order our drinks, and receive them; throughout the evening we repeatedly had to request refills on water and soda. Our bread basket was served nearly empty and when we finally waved down our server to ask for more with our meal we were told they were out (this was not a late dinner). No bread on a Friday evening? No apologies or concerns; just tough luck. Our food was good - but ordinary good (and one meal came out considerable later than the others - again, no explanation or concerns). I took home the only doggy back and ultimately threw it out. No one bothered with dessert. Given the tight sitting arrangements, adequate but unexceptional food, and poor service I am truly baffled by how many people give rave reviews.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Nice place, good food and excellent atmosphere. Not exactly the best location, but once you find it, it is worth the look.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We live in New Bern and love to have lunch or dinner here. Wonderful food, quaint, friendly atmosphere. Jenn is a great hostess and is very accomedating. Sami comes out from the kitchen occasionally to greet his guests. What an awesome, friendly restaurant! It is a "MUST" if you live in New Bern or are in the area!!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I have a 11 year old daughter that just loves this restaurant. Usually younger children can't respect the taste of such rich food but Jenn and Sammi always treat her like a star when she comes in. The food is great, the staff is wonderful, and I feel you get a lot for your money. The Chicken Alfredo is so rich and delicious and I always have to steal a few of my daughter's fries if she orders off the children's menu. If you are ever in New Bern and want to go to a quaint restaurant with a great atmosphere, please visit Bella Cucina, I feel you will enjoy it as much as we do.