“Fabulous B&B”

Hanna House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 10 New Bern B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This B&B is located in the heart of New Bern, home of Pepsi Cola. Who knew? We stayed in the Lincoln room. It has a queen size bed, is very spacious and decorated with needle points dating as far back at the 1700's. The bathroom is clean and the shower has great water pressure. :-). The inn itself was built in the 1800's and has all the charm of that era. Breakfast is fantastic and lots of choices. My husband had a three egg omelet with Gouda cheese and sausage. I had the apple pancake. Highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Our group of 7 had a fantastic experience at Hanna House B & B. The rooms were lovely and very comfortable, the food was exceptional and the whole stay could not have been any better. The hosts were delightful and very charming. We'll stay there again, and soon.
Highly recommend Hanna House.
Paul & Barbara

Room Tip: We loved the Bates Room - Spa was wonderful and relaxing.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My girl friends and I have been staying here every year for over 6 years. It is an absolutely wonderful place and the breakfast is amazing. I have recommended it to friends and they are always glad I did. The owners, Joe and Camille, are fantastic!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My best friend and I always stay at Hanna House during Ghost Walk in New Bern. Rooms are spacious, beautifully decorated and above average in cleanliness. But what's to die for is the "breakfast" each morning. Camille and Joe will make it so special by cooking any combination you may want. I'm personally addicted to the homemade scones. I'm afraid I make a pig of myself every time breakfast is served. The hospitality and love shown in Hanna House makes you feel so special and well taken care of. This alone is worth trip to New Bern. Hope I'm able to return soon.

Room Tip: Front room has a balcony.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My stay at Hanna House in New Bern NC was fabulous. It was very clean and comfortable. They provided an impressive list of wonderful breakbast item from which to choose, all of which were beautifully and deliciously prepared. They even offer gluten free breakfast! Wonderful experience! Joe and Camille are top notch hosts! The house itself is very centrally located in quaint New Bern NC.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a beautiful bed and breakfast in historic New Bern, NC. The house is beautifully furnished on the inside. I stayed in the Puritan room. It had a very comfortable bed and a really nice and clean bathroom. The owner (Camille) was extremely friendly. It was like she was your best friend as soon as you walked in the door. Camille provides one of the best breakfasts I have ever had. There is a nice choice of items to select from. I would definetly recommend the Hanna House to anyone going to New Bern.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I just spent 5 nights at Hanna House and there are not enough wonderful words to describe Hanna House and the proprietors, Camille and Joe. The house itself is a beautiful home filled with lovely antiques. It is kept immaculately clean and the beds are very comfortable. Upon arrival, I knew I needed to stay longer to be able to try each of the wonderful breakfasts that were offered. Each one I tried was yummy!! I think my favorite one was the Dutch apple pancake but each one that I had was memorable. You can't go wrong with any of them. New Bern itself is a wonderful small town filled with excellent restaurants and historic sites. We are already planning a return trip to Hanna House when the event we attended returns to New Bern next year.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are excellent. Can't go wrong. We stayed in the German Mill room which is a sp...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business