“Comfortable atmosphere/friendly staff/very good food”
Review of Bakers Kitchen

Bakers Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 173 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We enjoyed our meal here and felt like we fit in with the locals/travelers, etc. Little noisy so not for a business meal or romance. Good food and relaxed atmosphere should be the reason to go. Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Bakers Kitchen

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My vegetarian wife and I were visiting from out of town and just wanted to walk around old downtown New Bern. Stumbling onto Baker's Kitchen was a great find and fun for us. Vegetables were all great, not canned like another review said. The collards were about the best I've had and my wife said the mac & cheese she had was the best she's had. Everything we had was great so we extended our dinner with two terrific pecan rolls and then even bought a coconut cream pie to take home. 2 hours away but my wife (vegetable plate) said we'll have to go back. Without an overnight I'm not sure how I'll get to try the French Toast.

2  Thank RichardHReid
Reviewed March 2, 2013

One of our former church ministers treated my wife & I to lunch here one day and the owner had been extremely friendly and helpful with everything that we needed to know about our orders!

1  Thank RoadDog908
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We went in January I ordered the french toast and bacon. The homemade syrup was so good and the food just melts in your mouth. They have thick cut smokey bacon and the french toast was nice and light not real eggy. I would recommend this place to anyone for breakfast or lunch. They are open 7 days a week. And gave us fast and very friendly service.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Hit this place on a Saturday am in Feb. great portions and choice. Everything was cooked right and very good. Priced right also. The cinnamon buns were a hit!