“Surprisingly Inviting.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed March 2, 2013

One of our former church ministers treated my wife & I to lunch here one day and the owner had been extremely friendly and helpful with everything that we needed to know about our orders!

1  Thank RoadDog908

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We went in January I ordered the french toast and bacon. The homemade syrup was so good and the food just melts in your mouth. They have thick cut smokey bacon and the french toast was nice and light not real eggy. I would recommend this place to anyone for breakfast or lunch. They are open 7 days a week. And gave us fast and very friendly service.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Hit this place on a Saturday am in Feb. great portions and choice. Everything was cooked right and very good. Priced right also. The cinnamon buns were a hit!

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I worried when this place changed hands but we actually like it better now. Great breakfast choices and preparation and love the atmosphere. Our favorite New Bern breakfast.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The Mennonite family that used to run this place made breakfasts the way I remember them in the Ohio countryside. The new owners have started cutting corners and it shows.

I stopped in for one the cinnamon rolls (previously awesome) and it was just so-so. The rich flavors were gone and instead I got one of those Pillsbury flavored things. This morning my dining partner ordered the biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast and the so-called sausage were those horrible little kibble things cheap pizzarias throw on the pies!!!

The gravy had no flavor whatsoever of sausage because there was no sausage there. Pathetic. I will avoid this place in the future. Go to IHOP...a much better deal (regretfully).

3  Thank JourneyDr