“Step Up to A Better Fast Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaxby's of New Bern
Ranked #56 of 170 Restaurants in New Bern
New Bern, North Carolina
“Step Up to A Better Fast Food”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

In a hurry to eat and run? On a small budget, but have "champagne taste" buds? Then give Zaxby's of New Bern a try. This up-scale, fast food establishment, is known for their comfortable and very clean restaurants. This Zaxby's is not exception, however the management and service seem to top the scale. Wonderful service and tasty food are the results. Zaxby's serves chicken many way and does a fine job with it. After all, a chicken is their trade-mark and is the featured item on the menu. Better still, is their lines of salads. I really liked the "Blue" with either Blacken Chicken or the Buffalo. Plenty of other selections to choose from and several items for the kids.

• Visited August 2014

New Bern, North Carolina
“Better than most Zaxby's”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is a newer Zaxby's. The food tastes fresher (especially the salads) than many Zaxby's where I've eaten. The restaurant is clean and the service is quick. I recommend the eat-in option. Zaxby's chicken seems not to travel well, no matter which Zaxby's. My favorite is the Buffaloed Blue salad with fat-free vinaigrette dressing. That's what's for lunch at least once a week.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank R_Seagle
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Very good”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I like zaxbi's I love this delicious chicken place all the food is very good and prices also lod

My family and I are very much recommend this place is excellent the service and especially the food

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank teresmith
pennsylvania
“never been before, but pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

for fast food, the chicken salad was great and the ice tea (refillable) was great as well! The cheese bites were very good too! Met up with an old friend who relocated here, and the restaurant was totally cool w/ us hanging and catching up!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank wifeof25years
“Love them Wings”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love their Traditional wings with the Sweet and spicy sauce and they even let me get my sauce on the side. Very good onion rings also.. The people who work there are very friendly and have they know us as we walk in the door. Already ringing in our order as they know what we both get..I do think we may go there too often, lol

Visited March 2014