“Enjoyed the ride”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Enjoyed the ride”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We took the 2 hour tour of New Bern. The prices for the tours from these folks are very reasonable. We have done several Segway tours, so we were already comfortable riding them, however, I think the training provided would be good for newbies. As for the tour itself, it seemed our tour guide wasn't well versed in the history and facts of New Bern. While we stopped at a few places and received some information. Most of my questions were answered with 'Well, I'm not sure about that.' Also, some of the dates and information didn't match up with the plaques at the stops giving the information. Overall, we had a great time anyway - we finished up the tour a bit early and so went around the whole route again without the stops. New Bern is a beautiful, historical town and a Segway tour is a great way to see it.

Visited October 2013

New Bern, North Carolina
“A great time!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the two hour Segway tour around New Bern! After a brief orientation and balance adjustment, riding the Segway was a breeze. Matt was really patient and helpful as "got our legs". I was amazed at the different perspective I gained from the Segway. I saw things I had never seen before - particularly architectural features that were really unique. We never felt unsafe and could have riden for hours! I would love to do it again!

Visited August 2013