“Great Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I had a date night and loved this restaurant. We both got the lamb boti marsala...mine mild and his spicy. We both loved it and had the chick pea battered cheese for an appetizer that was delicious. We highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Jessica W

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This was our second time to eat here. We absolutely loved it and will be back! We recommend the lunch buffet to get variety and the most bang for your buck. Very friendly! I am so glad New Bern has some real flavor!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is the fourth time that my husband and I had lunch in this delicious Indian Restaurant. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is beautiful and the staff is excellent.
Marie & Francois.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This restaurant was impeccable, atmosphere was beautiful. The dishes were prepared with care. The servers actually brought us choice appetizers and chai from the kitchen on the house. The food was prepared with love and pride. Can't wait to visit the area again and bring my whole family. You won't regret this choice. Buffet is awesome. Great selection and the chutney selection is wonderful. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We found the Bay Leaf, after wandering around the charming town of New Bern on Memorial Day. The atmosphere is nice, all though the twin Flatscreen TVs were a little distracting. The service was not great, but I almost think that was more cultural than sheer neglect. The food was Worth the Wait! Flavorful, authentic.....yum! If you are starving, go find fast food, but try the Bay Leaf if you have time to Bern.