“Absolutely delicious!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Jacksonville, Florida
“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My daughter and I had lunch at Bay Leaf on March 31st, during a visit to New Bern, NC. It was recommended to us by one of the local merchants. The atmosphere was very relaxing, the restaurant was pristine, the lunch buffet was the best Indian cuisine I have ever tasted, and the sweet owner who took care of us was so gracious. I wished we lived close enough to eat there frequently. I am certain I will add it to my "must stop" places the next time I am in New Bern.

“The Best in Town!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The staff are friendly, the place has great atmosphere, and the food is delicious!! They have variety of curry. My favorite is spinach curry and my husband 's favorite is mango chutney.

Washington, NC
“Flavorful”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We drove from another part of NC just to dine at Bay Leaf. I was so good we will return. I have had chicken korma at many North Indian restaurants and this was the best. All the dishes ordered had wonderful flavors. It is a casual and friendly atmosphere. Eastern NC is lucky to have such a great Indian restaurant.

Jacksonville, North Carolina
“GREAT Choice!!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This is the best Indian restaurant we have been too in ages! Great food and great people. So nice and considerate. My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant and we weren't really dressed for a sit down restaurant (jeans and t-shirts) but we were treated so kindly and made so comfortable that we forgot we even felt a little off dressed. I loved the chai and the vegetarian dish my husband loved the Tikka Masala. GO and enjoy!!! Very nice!! We will be back for sure more than once.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

There is nothing better in eastern nc for ethnic food. The spicing was better than anything I have had in nc. I am going back for dinner, although the menus is way too long.

1 Thank Billncnc