“Simply Superb”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Simply Superb”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

There is no other cuisine that so deftly combines such a range of herbs and spices to bring about such wonderfully flavored food. This was our first time at Bay Leaf. A very nice atmosphere, and a wonderful staff that is extremely helpful in explaining the extensive menu, and making recommendations based on individual tastes. We had a wonderful dinner and can't wait to return to try the luncheon buffet.

3 Thank GringoDave47

“Exceptional food”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The food is by far the best Indian food I have ever had in NYC or London. I sometimes stop in for the buffet and most of the time have no idea what vegetarian dish I am putting on my plate, but everything is fresh and delicious. The servers are polite and courteous. What a treat to go into a restaurant that is outstanding in every way, including being served dinner on cloth tablecloths.

3 Thank Megan C
“Great food authentic”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We had aloo gobi, lamb boti masala, channa masala, veg samosa and plain naan. All I would recommend.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank sandiebig
Raleigh, North Carolina
“An exceptionally good Indian restaurant”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

A welcome addition in the heart of historic New Bern. Fresh ingredients, diverse menu, bright tastes and colors.
Will go back!

1 Thank CateNC
“Superb!!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Bay Leaf has been a great meeting place and a relaxing place to have lunch and enjoy their buffet. The other night, I had dinner here with my fiance and we enjoyed their dinner menu and their new revised menu. I had the Shrimp Adrak from the Chef Recommendations and I must say, it did not fail to impress me. My fiance had the Mashli Javeri which he enjoyed so much. It was the best meal we have had in a long time. Thank you Bay Leaf for coming to New Bern!

2 Thank gmichelle2013