“Relaxing and Informative”

Lookout Lady Scenic River Tours of New Bern-Day Boat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Step aboard and cruise calm inland waters on a comfortable, stable catamaran. US Coast Guard licensed and inspected for 49 passengers. Enjoy natures beauty on a 2-hour fully narrated relaxing cruise, while seeing New Bern's picturesque and historical waterfront in its splendor. Cruise pas Millionaire's row (including Nicholas Spark's house) & Riverbend. See osprey nests and possibly sightings of deer, otters or even alligators."
Stafford, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Relaxing and Informative”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My wife and I were in New Bern visiting my daughter and her familty. When we started looking for something to do, at a reasonable price, we happened on this cruise. We weren't disappointed. The boat is a large, comfortable catamaran that takes a leisurely trip up the Neuse and Trent Rivers. The Captain also served as tour guide as he provided a very informative history of New Bern and the surrounding area. I had no idea that New Bern played such a large part in the history of North Carolina and that there so many interesting people who lived in the area. I would recommend this trip to families or couples who want a peaceful sightseeing tour. The dock is accessible and the parking is free.

Visited July 2012
George A, Owner at Lookout Lady Scenic River Tours of New Bern-Day Boat Tours, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thanks for the great feedback and we are glad you and your wife enjoyed yourselves. Thank you for choosing us and we really appreciate the review. We hope you will join us again if you come back to New Bern!

morehead city
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My family and I were looking for something different to do so...we came upon this tour boat of New Bern and went for it. So glad we did! We all had a great time, the narrator was very informative and the staff super friendly. This was really my thing... a nice relaxing ride and a great way to check out New Bern without dealing traffic and my legs really needed the rest. The only thing I was missing was a glass of wine...

Visited June 2012
1 Thank carolina28557
Thanks for joining us and we are glad you had a relaxing time!
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Tour New Bern by Boat!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Went on a trip with my family to New Bern ,NC. Wanted to do something different. Had done the trolly tour in the past. Found a brochure for the Lookout Lady, a tour boat on the waterfront. Went on the tour and my family and I loved it. Would highly recommend. Learned alot and the boat ride itself was so nice and relaxing. Definitely something different to do. We loved this!

Visited May 2012
5 Thank Kim P
Thanks for checking us out! Hope you join us again!

Travelers who viewed Lookout Lady Scenic River Tours of New Bern-Day Boat Tours also viewed