“Best Sushi for miles”

Ginza Japan Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 180 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My son and I love Ginza Japan. The sushi chef is great at what he does and the flavor profiles are amazing. Don't order a California Roll and judge the restaurant by its a generic sushi roll any where you go. The Chef Specialties are where you will be amazed. The hibachi is also very tasty and the Bento Boxes are plentiful. We go about once a week.

1  Thank DRB94

Reviewed January 17, 2014

This is quite the hidden gem in New Bern. Great Japanese appetizers/hibatchi/udon type dishes and a WOW! That's amazing....kind of sushi offering. DIdn't eat sushi on this trip, had the steak udon noodle stirfry and he had chicken/steak hibatchi...both were fabulous. Could live off the pork dumplings and spring rolls. Those around us ordered lots of sushi rolls and sushi platters and all were beautifully presented. Service was stellar. When you see this in the Walmart shopping center, your mind doesn't go to great food and a nice atmosphere...but the place is warm/welcoming/clean....and the music was peaceful...an escape from the hustle and bustle surrounding it. Be sure to look up their website...there's coupons! I can't wait till my next trip to Ginza Japan! Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, very flavorful.
The service was great and the girls at front were very friendly.
I will definitely eat here again when I get back in town.
Good Job guys!!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Got the Volcano Roll with spring rolls as take out. A good omen upon arriving was a big grasshopper on the door whom did not flinch when I went in lol. It was very good I will return.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is by far the best suchi we have ever had! even my my kids love it (age 7 & 10). very nice a place to eat and service is great too. Price is very reasonable.