“Gristle or fat?”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Maybe it is just me but I have ordered the small rib eye and it is always the same, not much meat, more fat or gristle. Odd thing is everyone presents the rib eye as marbled and flavorful. I would not recommend the small portion.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

have the pork chop here it is awesome. service was good and pleasant. a short walk from the two major hotels .

Reviewed March 17, 2014

we didn't feel like they wanted our business at all! It was a Saturday night around 820pm and they closed at 10pm. I had called earlier in the day and they assured me I wouldn't need a reservation for that evening but when we got there, they were a little rude and indicated a 30 minute wait (all the while there were several tables unoccupied) It seemed like they weren't staffed too well for a St. Pattys Sat. night.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very ordinary in service and food quality. Typical salad bar, nothing special. Located in downtown remodeled bank building.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The steaks are cooked exactly how you ask, fairly good flavor but seems to be a little pricey for the amount of food you receive. But it does come with an endless salad bar, which as great selection.