“Good”

Dining options: Reservations
Pensacola, Florida
“Good”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Late night snack was great. Short walk from hotel and an oasis for weary and hungry travelers. Would recommend.

Visited May 2013

New Bern, North Carolina
“Not a good Steak Place”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

For a restaurant that is supposed to specialize in steaks, the quality of the steaks was just horrible. We ordered a decent cut of meat, that wasn't the problem. The service was even worse. When you're shelling out that much money for dinner, the service better be good. Seems many restaurants forget that part.

Visited May 2013
New Bern, North Carolina, United States
“Enjoyed the service and menu choices”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Selection and menu choice very affordable. Chef comes to take your order so that you have opportunity to be specific as to how you prefer your entrée prepared.

Visited March 2013
“Went from superb to disappointing”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

After having pleasant past experiences with Chef Bruce being a part of the Ribeye's culinary team my group of 6 and I were incredibly excited for our next dining endeavor at Ribeye's. After finding our Chef Bruce was no longer there, we stayed hoping we would have another wonderful experience. However, the server seemed overwhelmed, drinks were slow to get to us, and the steaks were mediocre. Where is Chef Bruce?! The salad bar was still great, but we won't be going back until they get someone in there who knows what medium rare is. Kind of a shame, as this was one of the VERY few corporate restaurants that I thought was decent.

• Visited January 2013
New Bern, North Carolina
“Going Downhill”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Went to Ribeye's for lunch the other day. I was looking forward to the tuna on their Simply Grilled Entrees menu. Surprisingly, its not there anymore. Waitress was frazzled running around because two employees didn't show for work. Then she became and irritated that we weren't ready to order immediately. When I asked where the tuna was she said she didn't know. OK, not her fault, but it was not busy, and she didn't need to be so surly. Anyway, I ordered the shrimp, my buddy the salmon. Our meals arrived promptly, but were extremely small. I literally had 5 small shrimp on a wooden skewer. The salmon was miniscule. Both meals tasted fine, but at $8.99 and $10.99, they were too expensive for the portions served. The waitress never checked on our food satisfaction, nor did we get any tea refills. When we finally flagged her down for the bill, she pointed to the front of the restaurant, presumably for someone else to resolve payment on our way out. We got up, went to the front, and she ran over. I appreciated that she was stressed out, but substandard service with an overpriced lunch didn't make our experience very pleasant. Total bill $21.33, and I was still hungry. Not sure I'll be back, and disappointed in this experience. We've always enjoyed the interior, and lunch was reasonably priced with a decent portion. Not so anymore...

• Visited March 2013