“Always the best!”

Cerro Grande
Ranked #28 of 173 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I have been dining there since 1999. The quality of food and service is consistently superb. Excellent value for your money. They offer daily specials.

There are newer reviews for Cerro Grande

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I travel several states every week. I am a fan of Mexican Food. This is the best Mexican Food I have found!! Friendly staff. I always look forward to going back.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Of the various choices for TexMex in NewBern, we've found this restaurant to be the best. We've eaten in 3 others. I like the classic TexMex feel of the decor, and both times we've eaten here, the food has been good. The wait staff were very helpful with my questions and changes to my order. The only downside when we were there recently was that there was a water leak dripping a little over one of the booths, but we easily moved to another booth. This is my Mex restaurant of choice for sure, in New Bern.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Good Food and Great Service. No complaints. I have ate in the establishment and had take out, always hot and served as ordered.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Firt time we ate here in our Home town of New Bern, not dissapointed at all.
Great Food and selection also caters to Vegan and Vegetarians alike.

Make sure you have a designated driver with you as we did, the 16oz op shelf margaritas will make you real happy.