“I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!”
Review of Cow Cafe

Cow Cafe
Ranked #6 of 180 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: American
Description: Home made super premium ice cream made in store. Sandwiches and plate lunches. Lunch, Dinner. Gourmoo popcorn center--fourteen varieties of popcorn. Bovine Boutique featuring several hundred types of cow gifts. Childrens play area.
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Nothing better than a bowl, or cone of homemade icecream on a warm summer evening! They had some unique flavors, how about Key Lime pie with pieces of gramham cracker crust!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very unique, fun place to take the kids! Great menu, ice cream....EXCELLENT apple/walnut pie with caramel sauce!! Be sure to check out the back room...we didn't walk back there until after we had eaten and the kids would have loved to sit back there. Very close to the Pepsi Store. Fun experience!!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We just had lunch there and our whole family enjoyed it. The staff was friendly and the kids enjoyed the cow theme decor. I thought everything was reasonably priced. The apple walnut pie with ice cream and carmel was divine! My husband had the island pork sandwich (pretty much a cuban) and the pork was teder juicy and flavorful, very tasty.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

What a fun place! With the menu items all having cow related names, it was funny to read each one! I had the chicken salad sandwich and my husband had a turkey and provolone sandwich. Both were very good! We, of course, had an ice cream after that! He had the "udder pecan" ( the only name I can remember!) and I enjoyed a heath bar ice cream.
It's a fun place for the family and especially children. There is a train that runs along the ceiling that every child that came in was fascinated with! Give this place a try!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I got a double -- Cherry Moonilla and orange-pineapple. Home-made and delicious. I got a cone, but grab a cup, just in case (as I did) you need to have something to drip into! Family- and kid friendly. Sitting on a park bench with my ice cream, a little boy about 4 years old rode by on his bike, did a double-take and said, "Hey, did you go to the Cow Cafe too?" and I asked "What gave it away, was it my ice cream cone?" Popular place with locals and visitors!