“Very fun for kids!!”

Cow Cafe
Ranked #7 of 170 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Home made ice cream; made in store. Sandwiches and plate lunches. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Ohio
“Very fun for kids!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very unique, fun place to take the kids! Great menu, ice cream....EXCELLENT apple/walnut pie with caramel sauce!! Be sure to check out the back room...we didn't walk back there until after we had eaten and the kids would have loved to sit back there. Very close to the Pepsi Store. Fun experience!!

• Visited July 2012

Warren, Ohio
“0vYummo!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We just had lunch there and our whole family enjoyed it. The staff was friendly and the kids enjoyed the cow theme decor. I thought everything was reasonably priced. The apple walnut pie with ice cream and carmel was divine! My husband had the island pork sandwich (pretty much a cuban) and the pork was teder juicy and flavorful, very tasty.

Wilmington, NC
“Yummy lunch!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

What a fun place! With the menu items all having cow related names, it was funny to read each one! I had the chicken salad sandwich and my husband had a turkey and provolone sandwich. Both were very good! We, of course, had an ice cream after that! He had the "udder pecan" ( the only name I can remember!) and I enjoyed a heath bar ice cream.
It's a fun place for the family and especially children. There is a train that runs along the ceiling that every child that came in was fascinated with! Give this place a try!

Visited July 2012
Pittsboro, North Carolina
“It's ice cream!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I got a double -- Cherry Moonilla and orange-pineapple. Home-made and delicious. I got a cone, but grab a cup, just in case (as I did) you need to have something to drip into! Family- and kid friendly. Sitting on a park bench with my ice cream, a little boy about 4 years old rode by on his bike, did a double-take and said, "Hey, did you go to the Cow Cafe too?" and I asked "What gave it away, was it my ice cream cone?" Popular place with locals and visitors!

Visited July 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
“Cute place”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We stopped in here to beat the upper 90's heat with some ice cream. Ice cream was delish. They have an awesome theme that is played throughout the cafe. Nice little play area for small children in the back.

Visited June 2012