“You're young child's new favorite place”
Review of Cow Cafe

Cow Cafe
Ranked #7 of 173 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: American
Description: Home made super premium ice cream made in store. Sandwiches and plate lunches. Lunch, Dinner. Gourmoo popcorn center--fourteen varieties of popcorn. Bovine Boutique featuring several hundred types of cow gifts. Childrens play area.
Reviewed March 20, 2012

The food is decent, consistent and priced well. There is great ice cream and a ton to look at and occupy young minds. The little room in the back with the corral and barn is AMAZING!! My son still talks about it even though we moved three months ago. Actually, I kind of miss it too. There is one woman there who is known for being consistently grouchy, but... hey. There's always one in the group, right?

There are newer reviews for Cow Cafe

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Don't bother eating lunch here. Just go for the ice cream. Lunch was extremely disappointing and frankly, not fresh. The ice cream as well as the facility overall were very very good. Kids LOVED it.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Visited about a week ago with 5 year old daughter. Purchased 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream in a cup. Lady behind counter acted as though I had disturbed her when ordering. When my daughter and I were about to leave she had a lot of ice cream left in her cup so I went to lady to ask for a lid. She looked at me as if I didn't have the right to ask her for lids. She flounced over got 2 lids and tossed them on the counter.
I have been there a couple of times before and received the same results I will not be going back and will never recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Tracey252
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We stopped in for a banana split. Good but a little slow service but they were extremely busy so we understood.

1  Thank lovinglifecains
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Love the cow theme and the small kids seem to love it for birthday parties. For we adults, the flavor of Maola ice cream still reigns supreme especially those of us that grew up with it everyday. Some of us still remember the bottles of milk w/ the thick cream left by the milk man on the front porch.