“great food, but...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This restaurant has been in New Bern an long time and it has staying power for a good reason. The food is good! I have had many items on the menu and have enjoyed them all. The ONE thing that surprises me and still bothers me is the CANNED mushrooms. Honestly, fresh mushrooms aren't that hard to come by!! I would probably give them a 5 star rating if it weren't for the canned mushrooms.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Really low key place with casual ambiance. This little hole in the wall has some really, really good salads and pizza. The sizes are enormous. I had a salad and an individual calzone and couldn't finish them. And....a terrific value...in fact cheap. You can tell the minute you enter from the aroma that its a decent pizza place. Wish I could have stayed longer and had a big pie!

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

We highly recommend this restaurant. The quality and quantity of the food is amazing. Great wait staff. The sweet tea is probably one of the best sweet tea's that we have had. We will definitely be returning and hope that if your in the area give it a go!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

37th is a great family restaurant for pizza and Italian dishes. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Since there aren't that many Italian restaurants to choose from in New Bern, this is the best. Generous portions. Personally I like the Lasagne.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We've been all over the east coast eating pizza and this may be the best pizza we have eaten. Highly recommend this place.