“Great View”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Great View”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is a good spot to eat, drink, socialize, or do a little work. I came by with my laptop almost 30 minutes before they officially opened their doors. The friendly staff allowed me to find my spot with access to a power supply for the computer. The moment they "opened" the bar tender made sure I had a fresh beverage and menu.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank CollE73

New Bern, North Carolina
“There's a lot of Potential here”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We ate outside. The view of the marina was lovely. Problems with lighting had them going on and off during the dinner. Our waiter, David, did very well, was very attentive and was obviously experienced. My wife's salmon was very good, my scallops with penne was also good. The spinach seemed to have been immersed in "sage" of all things and was very bitter. For a place like the Hilton, one would have thought there would have been a better wine list. What they had was better than most in New Bern . . . . . but that doesn't take a lot. Next time we're down, we'll go for apps and happy hour at the bar. BTW - a Hilton employee by the name of ROY was extremely helpful and should be commended.

• Visited August 2014
New Bern, North Carolina
“Wonderful Food / Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Christoph's is located at the Doubletree Hilton. It is a great bar with good food. They have deck parties every Friday night and the deck is always open to enjoy. It is located on the Trent River with a beautiful view of the river. I highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Loveadventure1
Clemmons, North Carolina, United States
“Breakfast”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great breakfast bar, ll food fresh. Service was good and waitress as very pleasant . Water view while eating

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Larry K
North Conway
“Good quality for the price”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We were fortune to be Abe to eat outdoors. My salad with chicken was well below $15, as was my husbands selection. Both were excellent and inexpensive. The bartender was very helpful and informative. We were staying at the Double Tree Hilton which is where the the restaurant is located. Great view, great food and great service.

Visited June 2014