“Great, considering it's in a hotel.”

Christoph's on the Water
Ranked #26 of 168 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Bern, North Carolina
“Great, considering it's in a hotel.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Over the years I have not had good experiences with dining in hotel restaurants, but this is an exception. Service was good, food was excelllent, although a bit "pricey" and the atmosphere was also good. The last time we were there, the place was almost empty and I usually prefer a moderate crowd, but that is only a minor criticism.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank James C

Sebastian
“Are here my first night in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Since I got into town late I just decided to eat here since it was in the hotel. They had a small menu but everything looked good. I enjoyed the meal and the service was on point.

Visited August 2012
New Bern, North Carolina
“Great meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I ate a leisurely dinner Saturday night and found the meal to be very good. The dining room was quiet when we arrived and there was but one server working, Erin. As our dinner progressed the dining area, including the outside seating, got much busier. Erin did a great job of keeping up.

We both ordered the filet and they were served as ordered. Our meals were prompt and hot and the salads were excellent. We both would recommend Christoph's for an evening out for dinner.

• Visited August 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
“Service okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

The food was not that good and our order was not complete or very hot when it was served. The location is very nice and scenic.

Visited August 2012
“I love to watch the boats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Dined at breakfast- surprisingly good breakfast buffet for ten bucks! Seats indoor and out have wonderful view and the staff was so nice.

• Visited July 2012