“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn New Bern
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in New Bern
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This was just an overnight stop, but were very happy with the staff, and overall stay. Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was nice as always at Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 438EdwardW

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We have stayed several times four nights each time/ at this hotel due to illness in my family. ( HH Diamond reward stays) I could have not asked for a better stay, stayed at several other hotel branded properties in areas- Hampton Inn is exceptional!, Rooms are spacious clean as is entire hotel/ Staff-was beyond exceptional speaks volumes of the Management, breakfast made our morning (Best continental Breakfast/daily cooked eggs/breakfast meats/hot oatmeal/fresh fruit/ individually cooked waffles/dry cereal/breads/muffins/pastries/juices. Big plus coffee and hot tea/fresh fruit available throughout the day..Fitness center is fully equipped/relaxing pool area Thanks again!!!

Room Tip: higher floors less foot traffic
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pjprincess
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Normal Hampton Inn experience. Just what you would expect given what they set out to do. Clean rooms, decent breakfast, etc. I actually received 'guest of the night' (at random, I suppose) so they gave me a small gift bag with snacks and stuff in it. Stayed here twice on two separate occasions.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2012

My experience at the Hampton Inn was wonderful. We were in town to celebrate my father's 70th birthday and the staff at the Hampton Inn was pleasant, accommodating, and all around just nice people. They treated my out of town guest with great respect and address their needs when a problem arose with quick action. The director of sales Dale Laboy worked tirelessly to find rooms for my family. The whole experience was fantastic. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The complimentary breakfast is great. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I stayed here for 1 night in May 2011. It was a very nice modern Hampton Inn. The staff were helpful and friendly. It is very close to the freeway exit. The room was clean and very nice. I couldn't find anywhere decent to eat in the immediate neighborhood beyond a MacDonalds but there's probably better choices if you head downtown.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank kb4003
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel due to sudden illness in my family. I could have not asked for a better stay had I stayed at a Luxury hotel, to me this was luxury. The room was clean, and the Staff was beyond exceptional, not to mention the breakfast staff, it made my morning to join them. Thanks again!!!

L. Harris, Tampa FL

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times mostly staying while on business. The hotel is very clean, great morning breakfast, and one of the best fitness rooms that I have found. What really makes this a great place to stay is the people that work the front desk. They are very friendly, do not mind helping you with anything, and always have a smile. If you enjoy the fresh baked cookies, they always have plenty of them sitting out for your enjoyment. They have early morning fresh coffee which is a plus for me. I always enjoy my stay at this Hampton Inn, one of the better ones to stay at in the Carolinas.

Room Tip: Great Fitness Center
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple